move forward, live fully, breathe deeply....

there are so many areas in our lives in which we can get stuck...drowning in things, worry, anxiety. Here is my journey to live simply, with the fantastic freedom of 'less is more' as my mantra.

Monday, March 5, 2012

DIY Postcard Swap...

I am a 'Last Minute Lucy'....I've just signed up for a postcard swap on ihanna's blog:  http://www.ihanna.nu/blog/2012/02/diy-postcard-swap

I guess I like to work under pressure...it looks interesting and there are people from all over the world involved.  Lots of tutorials and ideas...I especially like the idea of recycling an old book into a binder for the postcards!  This will be a motivator! To get to work...to use up some old 'things':  supplies, recycled goods, vintage items, etc.  You still have time if you'd like to join!! Cut off for signing up is March 7th...$6 on paypal...a little work (10 postcards) yields some shared art!  

How do you spell Fun?  

Onward....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment