move forward, live fully, breathe deeply....

there are so many areas in our lives in which we can get stuck...drowning in things, worry, anxiety. Here is my journey to live simply, with the fantastic freedom of 'less is more' as my mantra.

Friday, March 9, 2012

the Sun is rising today!

After yesterday's blustery wet greyness..the SUN! has come out today!  Though the yard is still very wet...causing my Molly's feet to be encumbered with mud as she runs along the fence-line barking at the top of her lungs trying to engage the neighbor's dog, Lucky, into play...it is still a beautiful morning.  A bit nippy! (we went from 70s to 44 degrees today!) 

I spent many hours working on a new endeavor yesterday...I started an online course:  Letter Love by Joanne Sharpe  http://joannezsharpe.blogspot.com/

First things first...here's my practice notebook cover...



and a little art with the alphabet...the bright colors are because my knee hurts and I didn't want to go downstairs to get new colors!

I get lost in the doodling and the making of the letters...it's a process that takes some concentration as I would like to find a way to make the letters cohesive (Outlining hides a multitude of sins I find!) and in the posting of these pics to the blog...I'm learning how to shoot, upload, publish, and arrange photos AS I learn to blog.  
It's a pretty big challenge for me as I'm feeling like I need to go back to school and learn about how to use a computer properly!  There's happiness in the learning and finally accomplishing the task!


Here's hoping you find an endeavor that gives you joy and opens doors to learning new things!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment