move forward, live fully, breathe deeply....

there are so many areas in our lives in which we can get stuck...drowning in things, worry, anxiety. Here is my journey to live simply, with the fantastic freedom of 'less is more' as my mantra.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

after-math of the weekend's yard sale...


I'm slower than I used to be...slower than I'd like to be...recovery from our yard-sale last Saturday is not progressing as much as I'd like...
My home looks like a whirlwind has hit unexpectedly and strewn all matter of items about.  No rhyme. No reason. Just piles dropped on a whim......


this is just a sampling...In every room..there lies piles of stuff.......
more than i need.  more than i want at this point in my life...

It's a cool gray day...the light is muted. the wind is gentle, but almost with a chill.  Sort of fits my mood today.  I am thankful for the 'dialed low' day...as i have a bit of an ache-y head, and my knee is throbbing...so it feels like maybe i have permission to wrap up in a woobie...(cozy blanket)...and take a few minutes 'off'...and gather my strength to get back to my long long task list! 

The truth (TRUTH) is: most likely I'm procrastinating .... I'm supposed to be working on my art...and some jewelry...and supposed to be jotting in my journal for my diabetes appt.   By allowing the clutter, it distracts me from producing the things that will make a difference to my health and my spirit...hmmm....sounds like I need to get to it!  Throw off the bow lines!!!! (get out of the woobie)...Sail forth!!! into my life today!! (get to the good stuff girlie!!)

Sailing, sailing....into the ocean blue of living.....

No comments:

Post a Comment